Welcome to my humble CB Passive Income Elite Review!
This product ranked in the top 10 (and reached number 1) in ClickBank’s marketplace – so I believe it deserves an in-depth review.
With ClickBank super affiliate Patric Chan’s latest digital product offering, you’re surely wondering if it’s the real thing – finally, the one to solve all your money problems and more.
Its creator/owner (Patric Chan himself) has truly made a lot of money with the system (literally thousands of dollars). And buying the product will allow you to clone/duplicate his entire method – and (possibly) his income streams as well.
The product promises that you can make money online by becoming a ClickBank affiliate yourself and earn affiliate commissions in the process.
CB Passive Income Elite Sales Page
Of course, he makes it all sound so easy…
You might be wondering: is it a scam? I get it, I’m thinking it could be too…
In this review, I’m going to uncover the truth once and for all. And we’re going to find out together if CB Passive Income Elite is actually legit (and worth the money).
Here are the things I’m going to cover in this review:
- What is CB Passive Income Elite?
- Is it a Scam?
- How Does it Work?
- Reviews/ Complaints
- What I like about CB Passive Income Elite
- What I Don’t Like About it
- Where Do You Go From Here?
Please note, I am not a member or an affiliate for CB Passive Income Elite. This review has been researched with information and/or testimonials that are available online in the public domain. Any recommendations and/or conclusions are strictly opinions and may not apply to, or agree with, all persons or situations. See full disclaimer for more info
What Is CB Passive Income Elite?
CB Passive Income Elite is a ClickBank product that teaches you how to earn commissions by recommending other people’s products (that’s how affiliate marketing works). Know that ClickBank is a reputable place for buying and selling digital products – and it’s an authority site in itself (that makes it a little less risky for all of us).
Patric Chan’s system is supposed to run on auto-pilot (meaning automatically, in the background) so that you can have passive income and earn money even as you sleep.
Well, isn’t that everyone’s goal? I know it has always been mine.
The truth is, a lot of successful online entrepreneurs made it big there. And a lot of them are still doing business at ClickBank to this very day (like Chan).
The very first version of CB Passive Income came about in 2013. Since then, it was regularly improved and updated (almost every year).
It was version 4.0 that made it to the #1 spot as the top Affiliate Marketing product in ClickBank.
2018 saw the release of version 5.0 – which also became a big success.
In 2019, Patric Chan released the most up-to-date (and aiming to be the best so far) version of the product calling it “the Elite.”
As it was in the past, CB Passive Income Elite teaches how to make money online through Affiliate Marketing.
In the first few versions (up to version 5.0), you’ll need to buy the product, learn affiliate marketing through the product, and then sell it to other people to earn your affiliate commissions. Those who buy through you will then repeat the process and also earn money by promoting and selling it to other people.
Now, the Elite version has one major tweak. You can now sell ANY product under the sun.
Let me just tell you right now that this is not an MLM product. You’ll earn your affiliate commissions per sale and not from your downline (or recruits).
Who is Patric Chan?
First of all, Patric Chan is a real person. I’m telling you that because a lot of the make money online courses you’ll find on the internet are from fake, fictitious, or non-existent people.
If you’re struggling to be successful online, you’ll be inspired by Patric Chan’s rags-to-riches story (yes, he wasn’t born rich and definitely not a millionaire when he first started). Most of us can relate to the rags part, but very few get to the rich part – and that’s what CB Passive Income Elite promises.
Patric Chan paid his dues – and today he’s known as a ClickBank super affiliate, an Internet Marketing authority, and a best-selling author.
Let’s break it down…
Patric Chan is most known for his CB Passive Income program, of course – and that’s because he became very successful as a ClickBank affiliate through it (he’s in the super affiliate rank, by the way). This digital product he’s selling now (since 2013) is sort of like a tribute to ClickBank, I guess, that’s why he included CB in the title.
As a world-class Internet Marketer, he’s been to at least 12 countries to speak to large audiences (mainly about making money online). Note that while he started his online career in 2003, his online business officially took off in 2005. So yeah, it took a couple of years – but the rest, as they say, is history.
Patric Chan is also a writer. As a best-selling author, his most popular book is called Clicking Cash (published in both digital and physical form in 2012). He co-wrote it with another best-selling author (for the New York Times), Robert Allen.
I can tell you hands down that Patric Chan is truly an authority figure in the Internet Marketing niche. In fact, he’s been to business conferences with the likes of Google.
Mr. Patric Chan wasn’t even in his 30s when the world first took notice of him. That in itself is an accomplishment.
But making money online is not a one-size-fits-all formula. For many, Patric's guidance and mentorship will be exactly what they need.
If you're not sure about diving that deep into the online business world though, or if you're just looking for a little extra spending money, survey sites like surveyjunkie.com and swagbucks.com may be a better fit. Of course, they won't make you rich, but they're an easy way for beginners to get started online.
They can also be a stepping stone to something more serious like an online business.
You may be at home because of difficulties with your health for example, or young ones to look after.
If that’s the case and a full-time income online is what you want, knowing how and where to get started is what you need in order to get what you want.
To learn how I did it, I'm going to give you a free step by step beginner's guide to making money online and you can get it by clicking HERE.
Is CB Passive Income Elite a Scam?
A lot of people have already made some money using the CB Passive Income Elite program, so no, it's not a scam. It's legit.
But then… I can’t say that everyone who buys the product is guaranteed success.
I checked out some of the testimonials in their official website (sales page) and it seems to me that some of the people there (assuming they’re real) no longer have their successful websites… for example, Clifford Thomas' website (screenshot below). For me, this is not a good sign… I mean, if they were trained REALLY WELL, they would have done better. Of course, there could be other reasons why Clifford no longer has his site (it's just something worth noting).
I actually found one that seems to be doing well. But he also said in his review (of the product) that he’s not recommending CB Passive Income as the ONLY source of income when doing an online business.
For most of the other testimonials, they either don’t have references (like a website address to verify with) or the web addresses on their testimonials are parked or for sale.
So hey, I still think that CB Passive Income Elite (and earlier versions) is legit. It’s just that not everyone can have a happy ending with it. And failures can also be the user’s fault – so, in cases like this, we’re not to solely blame the product itself.
How Does CB Passive Income Elite Work?
To put it simply, you can clone Patric Chan’s method to pave the way for your own online business success.
But let me tell you right now that it’s really NOT THAT SIMPLE. And it’s not that easy…
Keep on reading to find out how CB Passive Income Elite can be a great help to you in reaching your goals and finally achieving financial success.
3 Steps to Successful Affiliate Marketing
According to Patric Chan, here are the 3 basic steps to a successful online business via Affiliate Marketing:
1. You first need a landing page (e.g. a web page) so people can find you. This will allow you to capture leads (people’s e-mail addresses for your e-mail list). Of course, people don’t just give their e-mails away. So, Patric Chan teaches that you should give away things of value for free.
2. In the internet world, content is king – and you want to provide your subscribers with high-quality content to keep them engaged. You want to build good relationships with your subscribers because they’ll be your regular customers. But of course, it shouldn’t always be just about the money – you should genuinely care for them. This will make them trust you and your brand even more.
3. Since CB Passive Income Elite is mainly targeted for ClickBank products, you are to find well-converting digital products from their marketplace and promote these to your subscribers (with hopes of making a sale, of course). If you followed steps 1 and 2, you can get a lot of sales and earnings (50% to 75% per sale more or less for ClickBank products).
Just a quick note… In case you don’t know, creators of digital products can afford to offer high commission rates to their affiliates because these types of products are not that costly to re-produce (vs. physical products).
Elite Vs. Previous Versions
This year’s update (the Elite version) happens to be the most promising of all the versions. Why? Because of the following:
- Branding – All previous versions of the CB Passive Income program carried Patric Chan’s name (he’s the creator and you’re just an affiliate selling his products). With the Elite version, however, you get to put your own name on his products (for rebranding purposes and to build a better relationship with your subscribers).
- Products to Sell – Previous versions of the CB Passive Income program only allows for the selling of ClickBank Products. With the Elite version, you can use the same techniques to promote and sell ANY product.
- Customizable funnels – With the previous versions of the program, you need to copy Patric Chan’s exact format for your own business (web pages, e-mails, promotions, etc.). Now, with the Elite version, you can edit and customize his ready-made content to truly make them your own.
- Coaching – In the past, you’re left to fend for yourself once you get the CB Passive Income program. After all, it’s already a complete system and all you have to do is follow their step by step training. Well, with the Elite version, free coaching from Mr. Chan and his team is included in the package (for life).
Here’s a list of what you’ll get when you purchase the CB Passive Income Elite package:
1. Content engine maker – It’s a software that allows for the quick creation of content (reports, mini e-books, etc.) You’ll have ready-content for publishing and emailing in minutes.
2. E-mail swipe files – You’ll get access to Patric Chan’s ready-made e-mails (over 200 of them) and you can simply copy/paste them for your e-mail campaigns.
3. Ready-made Funnels – You can easily activate the ready-made funnels inside the system.
4. 4 Video training modules – 1 Video is intended to be taken and mastered in 1 week (with the goal of finishing all 4 videos in a month’s time).
Video #1 – Overview and training on how to use the CB Passive Income Elite to launch your own online business in 1 week (the first week).
Video #2 – Monetization training that focuses on how you can make affiliate commissions with ClickBank products (or any product, for that matter).
Video #3 – Training on how to drive traffic to your landing page or web page (and build your e-mail list in the process).
Video #4 – This is like a bonus training for more strategies and tips such as:
- How to win in contests (for affiliate products)
- How to build your mailing list through Facebook
- Tips on how to earn more money (affiliate commissions) on auto-pilot
Another quick note here… The video training’s ultimate goal is to set up your own online business and to get it up and running within the first 7 days of your training.
5. 4 Group live coaching sessions with Patric Chan himself – He’ll personally look at your campaigns (and progress) and guide your next steps. You can also ask him questions during these live coaching sessions.
How it Really Works
OK, here’s the simplified version on how to use the program should you decide to buy it…
1. You’ll fill in all the necessary details in their system like your name, brand, etc. (remember, the program will carry your name and your brand).
2. The CB Passive Income Elite program will then clone Patric Chan’s entire system to create 4 web pages for you. Your site visitors (future e-mail subscribers) will go to these pages to connect and build a business relationship with you.
3. You’ll need to send traffic to your web pages. You’ll be taught how to do this by using Mr. Chan’s proven traffic strategies (for free and paid methods). Paid traffic is known to produce quicker results than free methods (but you’ll be the one to pay for this – so take note of that extra cost).
4. Give away Patric Chan’s amazing content (reports, e-books, promotions, etc.) to entice people into leaving their emails.
5. When someone subscribes, they’ll automatically become your e-mail subscribers (and grow your e-mail list). Note that you’ll need an autoresponder to handle your e-mails (this is another extra cost). However, CB Passive Income Elite comes with free credits for 10,000 emails (so you can start using those first).
6. The last step involves monetizing your e-mail subscribers so that you can earn affiliate commissions. You’ll need to sell them something (anything) to accomplish this goal.
How Much is the Price?
CB Passive Income Elite costs $497. It’s a one-time payment thing and you’ll get free access for life.
I know, I know, that sounds pretty expensive especially if you’re short on cash. Perhaps, Patric Chan knows that too, that’s why he’s also offering installment payments of $47 per month (for 12 months).
If you’re decided on getting the program, I suggest going for the one-time payment option if it fits into your budget. You’ll save around $6 per month with said option compared to paying monthly.
CB Passive Income Elite comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
In general, money-back guarantees don’t always mean you’ll get refunded (some people simply want to rip other people off). But having money-back guarantees is still good, right?
In the case of ClickBank, they really honor money-back guarantees. In fact, all their products carry a standard guarantee of 30-days (some even come with 45 days or more). Should a product creator/seller fail to refund your money, you can report this to ClickBank itself (and they’ll handle the issue).
If your current situation makes CB Passive Income Elite difficult, you can also earn some extra money with online survey sites.
Market research companies like Survey Junkie are a simple way to get paid for your opinion. Swag Bucks is another site that pays for doing things you may be doing online anyway, like searching the web, watching videos and visiting websites.
Of course, you won't be able to retire by doing online surveys, but if you've never made money online before, they can be a good place to start.
For something more significant, an online business may be what you're looking for.
Making money from home might be something you need because of medical issues, children to look after, or maybe you're just tired of working for a boss.
If that’s the case, knowing how (and where) to get started is what you need in order to get what you want.
Now, I'm going to give you a free step by step beginner's guide to making money online and you can get it by Clicking Here
What I Like About CB Passive Income Elite
- Patric Chan is a real person – and he’s credible.
- You won’t need to write content (but you can edit and customize the ready-made content included in the system).
- You don’t need to create products yourself (physical or digital) for selling.
- You don’t need to pay for hosting (they’ve got you covered on this).
- You’ll get 4 web pages as landing pages for your online business.
What I Don't Like
- Duplicate content can be an issue especially when more and more people are using the same materials. That’s why I recommend doing some editing on your content so as to make it unique. Also, search engines don’t rank duplicate content well – so you can’t rely on duplicate content as a good source of traffic.
- If you’re going to re-write Patric Chan’s content (to avoid duplicate content), it somehow defeats the purpose of copy/pasting his materials.
- It’s expensive (the course itself and you might want to pay for traffic and buy an auto-responder).
- Sending traffic to your web pages is your sole responsibility – and generating traffic can be time-consuming and costly.
- You’ll need to buy an autoresponder to handle your e-mail marketing. This will be another added cost to you.
- Your web pages, while they’re technically yours, still belong to the CB Passive Income company (they’re sort of the mother ship). In fact, they’re hosting your web pages with their resources.
Where Do You Go From Here?
According to Patric Chan, you can be successful in your online business if you purchase his CB Passive Income Elite program. Logically, it sounds true because you’ll be copying his exact system – the system he used (and is using) for his successful online businesses. Moreover, you’ll have him as your coach.
Realistically, however, I really don’t think it’s going to be that easy. So please don’t get your hopes up just yet.
Remember, while it does come with a complete system and training to guide you all the way, you’re still on your own when it comes to driving traffic to your web pages (the place where you’ll get subscribers and make sales). And then there’s the duplicate content issue…
Still, in my opinion, CB Passive Income Elite is NOT A SCAM. It’s 100% legit! But then again, I don’t think it’s everyone’s ticket to success.
I do think Patric Chan’s product is worth checking out (it has potential). You can even use it as a reference for your other online businesses. You’ll learn a lot of techniques and strategies from it, I just wouldn't totally depend on it if it were me.
If you’re keen on getting the program, I suggest checking it out quickly once you buy it so that you can take advantage of the 30-day money-back guarantee (if you change your mind about it).
Having said that, money back guarantees don't help if you're not able to come up with the money in the first place, right?
You might be a student in school or a single parent at home. You may have health challenges that make regular work difficult, or maybe you just hate your job and you’re desperate for a way out.
If that's the case, an online business is what you want.
With all the scams and schemes out there though, knowing how (and where) to get started for as little money as possible is what you need in order to get what you want.
Now, I'm going to give you a free step by step beginner's guide to making money online and you can get it by Clicking Here
Survey Junkie is a market research company that will pay you for your opinion. Swag Bucks is a another site that's similar, but also offers rewards for doing things like watching videos, visiting websites and searching the web.
Of course, you probably won't retire on a beach doing surveys, but if you've never made money online before, they can be a solid first step that won't take you out of you comfort zone.
And that may lead to bigger things down the road.
Again, if something bigger is what you want, an online business might be what you're looking for.
I hope my CB Passive Income Elite review has been helpful and if you have any comments, questions, or experience with CB Passive Income Elite, please share in the comments section below.