Thank you for taking the time to read my IM Mastery Academy review.
You may have encountered IM Mastery Academy while searching for financial trading courses or earning passive income. Maybe a friend or family member has approached you, or you just stumbled upon IM Mastery Academy while browsing the web.
The idea of earning money from home and spending your days trading currencies sounds appealing, but you might wonder if IM Mastery Academy is legit or just another scam.
In this review, I'll explain what IM Mastery Academy is, the products and services they offer, and how their compensation plan works. I'll also explore the benefits and drawbacks and discuss controversial topics (such as their heavy focus on MLM recruiting and the relatively high cost of their packages).
The specific topics I'll cover are…
- What is IM Mastery Academy?
- Is IM Mastery Academy Legit?
- How Does IM Mastery Academy Work?
- Forex Trading and How It Works
- IM Mastery Academy's Products and Cost
- IM Mastery Academy's Compensation Plan
- How Much Can You Make With IM Mastery Academy?
- IM Mastery Academy Reviews and Complaints
- What I Like and Don't Like About IM Mastery Academy
- IM Mastery Academy Alternatives
- Who Is IM Mastery Academy For?
- Where Do You Go From Here?
Please note, I am not an affiliate for IM Mastery Academy. This article has been researched with information and/or testimonials that are available online in the public domain. Any recommendations and/or conclusions are strictly opinions and may not to apply to, or agree with, all persons or situations. See full disclaimer for more info
What is IM Mastery Academy?
Co-founded in 2013 by Christopher Terry and Isis Terry, IM Mastery Academy is an online platform that offers a variety of educational resources, tools, and services that teach Forex and other types of trading.
I was somewhat surprised by the depth of products and services, to be honest.
I've seen many similar “make-money” platforms that appear to have a comprehensive suite of products, but when you look closer, the information is thin at best, just window-dressing to hide the scheme underneath.
That's not the case here.
IM Mastery Academy offers a wide range of resources, from analysis tools and market insights to trading courses, webinars, and live events.
And they support traders of all levels, from beginners to advanced.
- IM Mastery Academy is an online platform that provides financial trading education, tools, and resources, within an MLM business model.
- The compensation plan includes various bonuses and incentives based on recruiting and personal sales volume.
- IM Mastery Academy is legit, but as an MLM, there are concerns about its aggressive recruiting.
- The company has evolved from iMarkets Live to IM Mastery Academy, legitimizing itself, getting away from its aggressive income claims, and focusing more on products and services.
- Positive aspects of IM Mastery Academy include its educational resources, webinars, live events, community, and generous compensation plan.
- Negative aspects of the platform include its focus on recruiting and expensive packages (there are cheaper learning alternatives).
- Online reviews show mixed opinions, with some users praising the platform's education and tools, while others criticize its MLM focus and high costs.
- For individuals seeking alternatives to IM Mastery Academy, there are other online money-making courses available, such as Udemy, Investor's Underground, and Wealthy Affiliate
Is IM Mastery Academy Legit?
Ever had that gut feeling that something's just not quite right? Yeah, I've been there too. That's exactly how I felt when digging into IM Mastery Academy and its founder, Christopher Terry.
But that's because I'm a skeptic. Having reviewed hundreds of make-money programs, courses, and membership programs, I can't help it. I've just seen so many scams, and it's my default expectation.
Once I started digging into IM Mastery Academy, though, it became clear that there was some substance here.
IM Mastery Academy is legit. Their tools, resources, and community will help you understand financial markets and trade effectively. There are some issues I'll go over below, and it is an MLM that involves recruiting. So I'm not here to plug or promote it.
But also won't criticize it unfairly.
I have a history with MLMs like IM Mastery Academy and others, and I'm not a fan. And I also have contempt for recruiting, again in part because of my own experiences with it.
But that doesn't mean it's not for you and others.
IM Mastery Academy and other MLMs teach valuable sales skills and encourage a positive mindset. Both of those can be invaluable.
In many cases, it's not the MLM that people join and succeed at. It's the skills they develop in the MLM that lead them to become entrepreneurs or better at their jobs, resulting in promotions.
There are certainly downsides as well, and MLMs can bring out the worst in some people, so I'm not necessarily recommending them. Also, many are just flat-out scams pretending to be MLMs, but in reality, they are nothing more than a pyramid scheme with fancy clothing.
And although there are significant similarities, pyramid schemes and MLMs are not the same.
IM Mastery Academy also has some fancy clothing, but they are also a legitimate MLM.
An unfortunate challenge with MLMs is that your experience can differ greatly depending on your upline and the organization/team you get involved in. While some may have ethical standards and maturity, others might not.
As a quick aside, we also ran IM Mastery Academy's website through various checks to make sure there were no malicious flags. None were expected, but it's valuable information nonetheless.
Now, let's discuss the specific issues I mentioned earlier…
Who Is Christopher Terry?
According to his story, Christopher Terry was just a “regular guy” working in construction.
As an electrician (or a former electrician, I suppose), I can relate to Terry.
As his story goes, he one day stumbled upon Forex trading, changing his life forever. Over time, he became a successful trader and started sharing his knowledge with others.
Again, up to this point, it's not dissimilar to my story.
But then things take a slight turn. In 2013, with a background in Amway, Christopher founded iMarketsLive, an MLM company and precursor to IM Mastery Academy.
Unfortunately, with iMarketsLive, he may have put too much of a focus on recruiting, and it, therefore, doesn't have the best history or reputation.
It was banned from providing financial services in Belgium, raising eyebrows in France and Spain also.
Belgium's financial watchdog, the Financial Services and Markets Authority, even went as far as saying the company shows signs of a pyramid scheme.
Across the water in the U.S., complaints were filed for illegal income claims.
I'm not here to defend Christopher. I don't know or pretend to know the circumstances surrounding iMarketsLive…
… but what I will say is that being in this “make-money” industry/niche for as long as I have, I remember that era well, and marketing had gotten a little (or a lot) aggressive in those years.
The problem is that marketing is also competitive and leads to some one-upmanship. Once one person takes it to a new level, the next person does as well. And then others follow to keep up, and before you know it, that becomes the norm.
Anyway, there are still many schemes engaged in aggressive marketing (like Novatech FX currently), but starting with the FTC takedown of a company called Mobe (My Online Business Empire), there did seem to be a shift among those who were pushing the limits back then.
Maybe that's just my perspective, but although it's important to know a little history of how Christopher Terry got into Forex trading and how this all started, I wouldn't judge IM Mastery Academy based on iMarketsLive.
That's not to say IM Mastery Academy doesn't have its own complaints (which I'll touch on later), but I wanted to cover some of the history to clarify things or, at least, provide another opinion that may be different than others you may have read.
But I'm not discounting those other opinions. The bigger question is how you feel about MLMs.
At the end of the day, IM Mastery Academy is legit, and its products and services do what they claim as far as teaching you how to trade and providing the resources you need to do it.
If, however, you have concerns about recruiting or trading is just a little out of your price range currently, you can also make money with online survey sites like Survey Junkie and Inbox Dollars.
Of course, doing surveys won't provide the kind of money you can potentially make trading or building a downline with IM Mastery Academy. But it's a simple way to make a few bucks if you're on a tight budget.
For a bigger income, a different kind of online business may be what you want.
You may be at home with children or have health difficulties keeping you from working a regular job.
If that’s the case and a full-time income online is what you want, knowing how and where to get started is what you need in order to get what you want.
Now, I'm going to give you a free step by step beginner's guide to making money online and you can get it by Clicking Here
How Does IM Mastery Academy Work?
At its core, IM Mastery Academy is an MLM, as mentioned above. For better or worse, that incentivizes members to recruit their friends, family, co-workers, etc., and earn commissions from their downline, who in turn do the same.
While some (myself included) view this structure with skepticism (or worse) due to its similarities to pyramid schemes, I want to be clear that IM Mastery Academy is not an illegal pyramid scheme.
Yes, their compensation plan rewards members for recruiting others, but in doing so, it also rewards them for their own personal growth and ability to help others succeed.
I'll go over the compensation plan in detail below, but just to touch on it here…
The unilevel plan is the foundation of IM Mastery Academy's compensation, which allows members to earn commissions on their personal referrals.
In addition, the platform offers various bonuses and incentives, such as the Platinum Bonus, Weekly Residual Income, Chairman Infinity Bonus, and Rank Achievement Bonus, to further incentivize members to refer others to the platform and build a successful downline.
Beyond that, of course, are the trading products and services, which I'll go into below. But first, I'll just touch quickly on what Forex Trading is, how it works, and some differences between it and other markets.
If you're already familiar with financial markets, you skip over it and read about IM Mastery Academy's products in the section that follows.
Forex Trading and How It Works
You've probably heard of the foreign exchange market or the Forex or FX market as it's commonly known. But I'll go over some quick details before getting further into the review since it's a significant aspect of IM Mastery Academy.
Forex Markets are global in scope, where people from all over the world come together to exchange different currencies. Some may confuse it with the stock market or digital currency markets, but they are different, even if they do serve as platforms for trading various financial instruments.
Foreign exchange is all about buying one currency while simultaneously selling another, and the forex market is absolutely massive, with daily trading volume estimated at around $6.6 trillion. Yes, you heard that right, trillion with a “t”.
It's the largest and most liquid financial market in the world, and there's never a dull moment when it comes to trading in forex. It can also be volatile.
For clarity, because there are many trading and investment programs and courses (as well as scams and schemes), FOREX differs from the stock and digital currency markets.
It's also important to distinguish between trading and investing.
Trading is a short-term game, while investing (usually) involves holding assets must longer. In some cases, for years and even decades.
As far as specific financial markets go, here are some differences between Forex, stock, and digital currency markets…
- Forex traders exchange global currencies, taking advantage of the changing value of one currency relative to another, and they do it 24 hours a day, five days a week.
- Stock market investors buy and sell stocks, bonds, options, futures, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) with specific trading hours based on the exchange's operating hours.
- Digital currency (Crypto) traders buy and sell digital currencies, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Digital currency markets are open 24/7, 365 days a year.
A word of caution if dipping your toe into the world of forex is what you want to do. There are a few things you should keep in mind.
First, it's no secret that forex trading can be a high-risk investment due to its fast-paced nature and volatile market conditions. You need to have a significant amount of knowledge, skill, and discipline to be successful.
IM Mastery Academy will help, of course, but learning and developing skills takes time.
And to be fair, it can also be a lucrative opportunity for those who approach it with caution and a clear plan. That said, it's NOT a get-rich-quick scheme. Success in forex trading requires dedication, persistence, and a continuous hunger for knowledge to stay up-to-date with market trends and economic developments.
Not that you don't know any of that already, but I thought it was important to cover it before getting into the IM Mastery Academy Products for those who are just being introduced to Forex for the first time.
IM Mastery Academy's Products and Cost
IM Mastery Academy has several products and multiple pricing options. Their IM Powered bundle also allows you to choose between two of the various products.
Here are the academy programs and costs…
- IM Powered (Includes any two of the programs below) – $274.95 enrollment fee + $249.95 monthly subscription
- FRX Academy (foreign exchange) – $249.95 enrollment fee + $184.95 monthly subscription
- TBX Academy (high-frequency trading) – $249.95 enrollment fee + $184.95 monthly subscription
- DCX Academy (digital currency) – $249.95 enrollment fee + $184.95 monthly subscription
- ECX Academy (eCommerce) – $149.95 enrollment fee + $124.95 monthly subscription
- TLX Academy (travel/lifestyle discounts) – $149.95 enrollment fee + $124.95 monthly subscription
- SFX Academy (stock market) – $249.95 enrollment fee + $184.95 monthly subscription
- HFX Academy (discontinued) –
$234.95 enrollment fee + $174.95 monthly subscription
- DCX Academy (discontinued) –
$234.95 enrollment fee + $174.95 monthly subscription
- Elite Academy (discontinued) –
$324.94 enrollment fee + $274.95 monthly subscription
There is one thing to consider about these prices, and it's the MLM premium required to cover the costs of their lucrative compensation plan.
The benefit of recruiting is the potential for passive income from downline sales. But the money to pay your upline must also come from somewhere, which makes MLM products more expensive than they have to be more often than not.
Some important points regarding IM Mastery Academy fees are…
- Membership fees are paid monthly (as mentioned above)
- Membership fees are non-refundable, except for the remaining portion of the current month's fee if the membership is canceled.
- IM Academy reserves the right to reactivate canceled memberships, and if reactivated within six months, it must be through the same IBO enroller as the previous membership.
- The maximum liability of IM Academy for any damages related to membership or participation in their products or services is limited to the fees paid by the member during the six-month period preceding the claim date.
IM Mastery Trading Tools/Products/Strategies
- Steady – A long-term, swing trading strategy for set-and-forget trades.
- Pivots – A simple strategy for identifying key reversal zones across multiple timeframes.
- Harmonics – Exclusive education on harmonic patterns to identify potential market reversals.
- GoldCup – A combination of strategies for high-probability trade ideas.
- Vibrata – Education on multiple strategies to find trade ideas without needing your analysis.
- BounceBack – Identifies the best entry points for trading.
- SwipeTraders and SwipeCoin – Real-time forex and digital currency trade ideas, market analysis, and education sent to your phone.
- Delorean – A proprietary strategy for identifying hundreds of market opportunities.
- Liberty – A proprietary strategy for finding high-paced binary options trade ideas.
- Levels – Identifies entry points, stop-loss, and take-profits in the markets.
Important Membership Details
- To cancel a membership, individuals may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or utilize the cancellation option available in the back office.
- Membership termination is possible by either the member or IM Academy, and if IM Academy terminates for cause, no refund will be issued to the member.
IM Mastery Academy's Compensation Plan
Like most MLMs, their compensation plans are painfully complex. Quite often, it's to obscure some shady activities and make it difficult for members (and, in some cases, authorities) to figure out what's really going on.
Other times it's to manufacture “substance” that gives the appearance of value and legitimacy but is otherwise unnecessary.
Anyway, IM Mastery Academy's compensation plan seems to fall in line with most MLMs, offering similar elements such as a variety of tiers, bonuses, and volume requirements. Below are the main points and how the compensation plan works, followed by a hypothetical example of someone joining and working their way up through the ranks to demonstrate how the plan works in practice…
As an Independent Business Owner, your monthly payout is based on your rank. Ranks range from Platinum 150 to Chairman 1000, with payouts ranging from $150 to $500,000 per month.
IM Mastery Academy offers a Platinum Bonus that serves as a fast-start bonus for referring others who upgrade their membership to Platinum or Elite Level. This bonus is paid out weekly, with a commission payout of $25 for referrals who upgrade to the Platinum Level and $50 for those who upgrade to the Elite Level.
Weekly Residual Income
IM Mastery Academy's compensation plan includes weekly residual income for its members, with the amount earned depending on their rank within the business.
Members can earn up to $150 per month at the Platinum 150 rank and up to $600 per month at the Platinum 600 rank, with earning potential increases as they progress through higher ranks.
A Chairman 500 rank earns $500,000 monthly in the Weekly Residual Income.
Chairman Infinity Bonus
To earn the Chairman Infinity Bonus, you must achieve the Chairman Ranks and earn up to 1% of the Total Group Volume in your organization, with a maximum payout per leg.
It is paid out in each unilevel leg down to the next equal-ranked IBO in the member's unilevel. To qualify for the Chairman Infinity Bonus, the IBO must maintain the rank for 30% of the period.
This bonus is paid out monthly and can be a significant source of income for top earners.
Rank Achievement Bonus
Each time you rank advance in the business, you will receive a one-time bonus. The bonus amount varies depending on your rank and can range from $100 to $100,000.
The Rank Achievement Bonus rewards members for reaching and maintaining a specific rank for three consecutive months. The first half is a one-time bonus, while the second half requires members to maintain their rank for an additional three months and is paid out for multiple months, encouraging long-term growth and success within the company.
To receive your bonus, you must maintain your rank during the payout period. The payout period varies depending on your rank and can range from one to twelve months.
To qualify for the compensation plan, you must meet specific rank requirements.
First, here's a quick glossary…
PRSV – stands for Personal Retail Sales Volume
AM – stands for Active Members
GV – stands for Group Volume
LR – stands for Leg Rule
CLR – stands for Customer Leg Rule
Second, here are the requirements for each Platinum and Chairman Tier…
- Platinum 150 – No PRSV requirement, 3 Active Members (AM), 435 GV, 40% Leg Rule (LR), 55% Customer Leg Rule (CLR)
- Platinum 600 – 290 PRSV, 12 AM, 1,740 GV, 40% LR, 55% CLR
- Platinum 1K – 290 PRSV, 30 AM, 4,350 GV, 40% LR, 55% CLR
- Platinum 2K – 435 PRSV, 75 AM, 10,875 GV, 40% LR, 55% CLR
- Platinum 5K – 435 PRSV, 225 AM, 32,625 GV, 40% LR, 55% CLR
- Chairman 10 – 435 PRSV, 500 AM, 72,500 GV, 40% LR, 55% CLR
- Chairman 25 – 435 PRSV, 1,250 AM, 181,250 GV, 40% LR, 55% CLR
- Chairman 50 – 435 PRSV, 2,500 AM, 362,500 GV, 40% LR, 55% CLR
- Chairman 100 – 435 PRSV, 5,000 AM, 725,000 GV, 40% LR, 55% CLR
- Chairman 250 – 580 PRSV, 10,000 AM, 2,175,000 GV, 40% LR, 55% CLR, 2 Chairman 25 legs
- Chairman 500 – 725 PRSV, 20,000 AM, 4,350,000 GV, 40% LR, 55% CLR, 2 Chairman 50 legs
These requirements ensure that you are actively building your business and contributing to the organization's success.
Chairman 25+ Ranks
The Chairman 25+ Ranks require specific qualifications, such as referring two Platinum 2000s or having 2,175,000 GV. These ranks offer the most significant payouts in the compensation plan.
To enroll customers and earn bonuses, you must refer two customers before your next monthly subscription. This requirement ensures that you actively promote IM Academy's products and services.
The IM Bonus pays you a commission for enrolling customers in IM Academy packages. The bonus amount varies depending on the package and can range from $250 to $500 per 10 enrollments. This bonus is an excellent way to earn additional income while building your business.
How The Plan Works In Practice
David is a recent college graduate who is looking for a way to earn extra income while he searches for a job in his field. He comes across IM Academy and is intrigued by the opportunity to learn about Forex and Digital Currency markets while earning money through the compensation plan.
David decides to join as an Independent Business Owner (IBO) and purchase an IBO kit for $16.71 (with a monthly renewal of $16.71).
He also purchases an IM Academy educational package for $234.95 with a monthly renewal of $174.95, generating 150 in Group Volume (GV).
David starts by referring two customers to IM Academy, which qualifies him for the Customer Refer 2&FREE bonus.
He now has access to IM Academy's educational services for free, which he uses to learn about Forex and Digital Currency markets.
David starts promoting IM Academy's educational services to his friends and family, and he quickly enrolls several customers in IM Academy packages. He earns the IM Bonus for enrolling customers, which ranges from $250 to $500 per 10 enrollments.
As David's customer base grows, he starts to build a sales organization by referring other IBOs to IM Academy. He meets the Rank Requirements by maintaining his Personal Retail Sales Volume (PRSV) and Personal Sales Volume (PSV), as well as having Active Members, Leg Rule, and Customer Leg Rule.
David achieves the Platinum 150 Rank and earns a monthly payout of $150.
He also earns the Rank Achievement Bonus, which is a one-time bonus of $100.
David continues to build his sales organization and enrolls more customers and IBOs. He achieves the Platinum 600 Rank and earns a monthly payout of $600. He also earns the Rank Achievement Bonus for achieving this rank, which is a one-time bonus of $1,000.
David sets his sights on achieving the Chairman Ranks and qualifying for the Chairman Infinity Bonus. He works hard to meet the requirements for each rank, including referring two Platinum 2000s or having 2,175,000 GV for the Chairman 25+ Ranks.
After several months of hard work, David achieves the Chairman 100 Rank and earns a monthly payout of $100,000. He also qualifies for the Chairman Infinity Bonus, which pays him a percentage of his Group Volume in each unilevel leg down to the next level of compensation.
David continues to work hard and build his sales organization, enrolling more customers and IBOs. He achieves the Chairman 500 Rank, which requires him to refer 580 PRSV and has 4,350,000 GV. He also needs to have two Chairman 50s coming from two separate unilevel legs.
As a Chairman 500, David earns $500,000 monthly in the Weekly Residual Income.
How Much Can You Make With IM Mastery Academy?
Some members have 12-month earnings exceeding $500,000. However, it's a small percentage. Only 0.5%.
I do want to credit IM Mastery Academy for publishing their Income Disclosure Statement. It gives you a rough idea of how much you can make and how much you are statistically likely to make.
As you can see (below), 94.38% have made $5,000 or less before expenses such as initial and monthly fees, transportation costs, and educational and travel expenses.
This is NOT a criticism of IM Mastery Academy. It doesn't matter what make-money program, training course, or business you start. These statistics are normal, and they do not mean you won't or can't make significantly more. They are just statistics.
IM Mastery Academy Reviews and Complaints
I'm not sure I trust all IM Mastery Reviews. Here's the thing…
MLMs like IM Mastery Academy are controversial. On the one hand, you have people who despise MLMs, and as far as they're concerned, all MLMs are scams.
On the other hand, you have members with an imbalanced incentive to give it high praise, partly to make recruiting easier and partly due to confirmation bias that prevents them from recognizing or downplaying the negative aspects.
Another reason for confirmation bias is the sunk cost fallacy. They've already invested a significant amount of time, money, and emotional energy into it, and anything less than a glowing perspective makes them feel as though they've wasted all of that money and energy.
They also don't want to feel as though their initial opinions and assumptions were wrong.
As a result, we get reviews at both extremes that are not necessarily helpful.
Having said that, here's a quick summary and quick quotes of what people are saying about IM Mastery Academy. Let's start with some complaints and not-so-good comments (but also keep reading for the positive reviews below).
Please keep in mind these quotes are from online reviewers and are based on their individual opinions and experiences.
On Reddit, some of the comments I've found are…
- “Someone I knew kept harassing me to join IM.“
- “I left IM Academy because I felt like something was off.”
- “Trading in the forex market is completely free and legit – why does IM have to make it seem like they’re the only ones who can educate you about it?”
TrustPilot has some harch critics…
- “All positive reviews are by recruiters that try to lure other people into this.”
- “…their people frequent your inbox and spam all over the internet to get people to join so they can make a commission from you.”
- “It's a pyramid scheme based on cult-like traits that target young vulnerable people…”
It's also important to point out here that reviews tend to skew negatively because of human psychology.
People are more likely to leave a review when they have had a negative experience because they are motivated. This is referred to as negativity bias, and we all experience it.
We pay more attention to negative events and experiences than we do to positive ones.
Therefore, we're more likely to complain about a bad experience than we are to rant about a good one when it comes to reviewing products, particularly when it requires time and effort to leave that review.
Some of the positive IM Mastery reviews and comments say…
- “I’ve been in IM for 2,5 years. Been living full time of this business for 1,5 year now…”
- “IM academy have changed my life and many others i know about, i dont know how peopel think this a scam.”
- “My personal opinion (not financial advice) is everything I've found in IMA so far is well tested and the team are incredible. Couldn't be happier with my experience so far.”
- “The lay out is very clear and simple and the educators have helped me achieve an understanding of the forex & crypto markets faster and more effectively then I was on my own”
- “This has changed my life. Before i foung this opportunity i was lost and i had a negative perspective of people.”
IM Mastery Academy has been around for quite a while now, and clearly, some people are happy with their experience.
Again, I'm skeptical about many of these reviews (just an opinion) because of the tendency towards extremes on both sides regarding MLMs.
Some reviews on the positive side are over-the-top positive and resemble reviews from some cult-like programs that have really sucked people in.
And then there are others on the negative side, going as far as to call IM Mastery Academy a Ponzi scheme, obviously not knowing what a Ponzi scheme is or how it works. Someone could argue it's a pyramid scheme, but a Ponzi scheme is something entirely different.
So, while reviews are certainly helpful, it's important to view them in the correct context.
What I Like About IM Mastery Academy
I'd like to say more things that I like here, but I must also recognize and admit my own negative bias towards MLMs and programs with aggressive recruiting. But I'll do my best to be objective.
- IM Mastery Academy will help you improve your sales and communication skills, which are both extremely valuable, whether it's with them or in future endeavors, including your job.
- Provides valuable educational resources and tools to help you learn how to trade in various markets.
- You have access to many hours of webinars, live events, and other resources.
- IM Mastery Academy's compensation plan is potentially lucrative (for the right person who excels in an MLM environment).
- There are many positive community aspects to IM Mastery Academy, which is very helpful in today's digitally dominant world.
What I Don’t Like
- Recruiting. I said earlier that I despise recruiting, so I'll say it again here. Recruiting is stressful for most people doing it and for most people being recruited. The incentives are disingenuous in many (if not most) instances, and it puts strain on friendships and family.
- MLM products are significantly overpriced relative to non-MLM products. It's great to have a lucrative compensation plan, but the other side of that transaction can't be ignored. I'm not judging, it’s just math. But it's also important to point out that you get a lot of extrinsic value in the training that you’re not directly paying for.
But that's not helpful if you're only buying the products for the products and not the overall business opportunity.
- It's unclear if people are building viable retail businesses with IM Master Academy or primarily focusing on recruiting others.
- There are a relatively high number of negative reviews.
IM Mastery Academy Alternatives
When it comes to financial trading education (or any course/program), it's important to consider various factors such as cost, time commitment, business model, reputation, etc.
Below are not necessarily recommendations but rather alternatives with varying price points, business models, etc. Some may be better suited to what you're looking for, but they may be lacking in some areas as well.
Here are some alternative courses to explore if you're looking to make money online:
You can also check out this list with hundreds of side hustles and work-at-home gigs.
Who Is IM Mastery Academy For?
If you're interested in financial trading and you don't have an aversion to recruiting, IM Mastery Academy could be a valuable resource for you. They offer various tools, educational resources, and webinars to help you get started.
However, if you're solely focused on learning to trade and not interested in the MLM aspects of IM Mastery Academy, one of the alternatives mentioned above could be a better fit.
The simple truth is that people who succeed in MLMs are unique. They have an uncommon charisma and ability to talk to people. They are also good at handling rejection.
In addition, many successful multi-level marketers have unusual circumstances that contribute to their success, like access to a large network of people who look up to them somehow. A dance school instructor, for example, or a church group organizer who can play a longer recruiting game with a network of people who already consider them an authority on many topics.
For example, an existing business owner (especially a successful one) is perceived as having valuable insight and even an inside track on opportunities and will therefore have more influence over someone who has never owned a business.
Where Do You Go From Here?
Who doesn't want financial independence and to live in a world where money is no object? Especially if you feel trapped in a mundane job and desperately need a way out.
I know that feeling. I've been there too.
Nobody wants to be constrained by their circumstances, and platforms like IM Mastery Academy know how to tap into that desire. They don't just sell educational products or services. Not really…
They sell dreams and lifestyle.
But to be fair, their products, tools, and community are also valuable resources.
As much as my gut reaction might be to keep your distance (because of the MLM aspects of IM Mastery Academy), I can't speak for anyone else other than myself.
And what's right for me may not be right for you.
What I've observed at IM Mastery Academy are dedicated mentors and a supportive community, and if entrepreneurship and financial trading appeal to you, it could be the right place to begin your journey.
If there are some sticking points here, it might be the cost to get started and/or recruiting.
You may be a single parent at home or a student in school. You may have health issues keeping you at home, or maybe you just hate your current job.
If that's the case, an online business is what you want.
With all the scams and schemes out there though, knowing how and where to get started the right way is what you need in order to get what you want.
Now, I'm going to give you a free step by step beginner's guide to making money online and you can get it by Clicking Here
If you're just looking for a simple way to make some extra spending money, online survey and get-paid-to sites may be what you're looking for.
Sites like Survey Junkie are a great way to get started. Inbox Dollars is another site that offers rewards for doing things like watching videos, visiting websites, and searching the web.
I hope my IM Mastery Academy review has been helpful. Please share any comments, questions, or experience you may have with IM Mastery Academy in the comments section below.